Do you like to read? Like to talk?Then you might enjoy the Athens Library Book Club. We meet the fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm at the library to discuss the month's selection. We read a wide variety of books including fiction and non-fiction. Pick up a copy of the book at the libary. See below and on the home page of our website to see what we're reading next. We are a group of women and men with very different experiences and opinions. The discussion can get quite lively. There's no commitment required. Come once or come often. You'll be welcome every time. Our next meeting dates and book selections are below...
- May: When the Doves Disappeared by Sophie Oksansen
- June: My Father's Son by Farley Mowat
- July: The Midwife of Venice by Roberta Rich
- August: The Vinyl Cafe Notebooks by Stuart McLean
- September: Black Apple by Joan Crate
- October: More than a Rose by Heather Robertson