Search the Library's catalogue by author name, title, keyword and more...
How to Search the Catalogue
- Open the online catalogue
- Click on search box on the left side of the screen
- Type a word or two that represents what you are looking for on the KEYWORD line. For instance, if you're looking for a book on horses, type the word "horse."
- Choose a category: Immediately below the typing box is a list of all possible categories to search. To choose a category, click it once. If you don't know what category to use, choose all collections.
- Once you have typed a word and chosen a category, click the "SEARCH NOW" button to see results.
Tips for Better Searching
- To see more information on a particular book or item, click on the Title of the book.
- Clicking the Author or Call Number will create a new search. For instance, if you want to see if an author of a particular title has other books available, clicking the "Author" hyperlink will display all titles by that author.
- If there are many results, they will not all be displayed at once. Instead, they will be displayed in "pages." At the top and bottom of the results screen will be a set of hyperlinks representing several pages of results. Clicking these links will switch to a different "pages" of results.
- Entering more than one key word implies a Boolean "AND" ( you don't have to type it, Webstacks assumes it). You may enter Boolean operators in the simple search. For example WATER OR CANADA is a valid expression.